Why Sponsor a Workshop on Polyplexus?
A Workshop focuses the collective expertise of the Polyplexus community around a specific area of research inquiry or horizon scanning.
With a Workshop, you can:
- Custom-build a high-value professional community with elite expertise relevant to your scientific inquiry
- Utilize the collective knowledge of your community to accelerate information aggregation, hypothesis development, and idea generation
- Quickly generate high-value ideas about future science and technology directions worthy of your study
- Use expert crowd-sourcing to horizon scan and quickly review emerging interdisciplinary literature in a fraction of the time
Or, our team can create a custom event to meet your specific needs.
Imagine what you could do if you could augment or access your own elite research team on-demand to accelerate your R&D? With a single digital tool, Polyplexus allows you to:
- move faster and focus research directions
- gather more interdisciplinary researchers around an emerging area of interest
- make decisions about internal research and outsourcing quickly and efficiently
- effectively eliminate consulting costs and process delays with a 2-4-week automated event
Schedule a Demo
Want to know more? Let’s have a conversation.
Government & Commercial Reviews of Polyplexus:
“We work in a small, specialized organization. Polyplexus is unique in the way it helps us break out of our professional stovepipes, connecting us to a group that is diverse in technical knowledge and perspective.”
Dr. Michael Fiddy
“It’s great to have this innovative platform that allows me to connect directly with the broader creative, scientific community and accelerate innovation in this area.”
Dr. Bill Carter
“I received ideas from the community I had not considered in my original topic of interest that compelled me to refine my request and the scope of exploration. The abstracts submitted were diverse and thought-provoking and we funded several.”
“The best part of the Polyplexus Incubators is speed to results. We were able to do a year’s worth of quality knowledge capture with three Incubators over just a few months.”
Dr. Jan Vandenbrande
“It’s a great opportunity – to engage with a network of researchers as they share emerging science, see how the ideas evolve, and take part in the conversation.”
“I’m looking forward to seeing the ideas that Plexors put forth. It will be all the more the interesting if the Evidence and Conjectures come from an array of disciplines.”
DARPA Case Study
Polyplexus attracts participants from over 185 academic institutions and 378 companies and non-profits. The platform also attracts women in STEM—41% of the current community are women and they have sustained engagement on the platform. Apart from national participants, Polyplexus includes diverse international participation which extends beyond traditional grant performers. To date more than 1500 papers are referenced from ~1000+ journals, and growing daily.
How do Government Sponsors benefit from Polyplexus?
- Accelerates early stage ideas to development and impact
- Fosters and supports interdisciplinary conversation and collaboration
- Extends reach beyond the “usual performers” and perspectives to a diverse network of researchers
- Strengthens abstract and proposal quality
- Enhances project execution and transition
“I’m excited by the potential of Polyplexus to bring DARPA a greater diversity of performers, to mature ideas more quickly, and to develop interesting cross-disciplinary connections.
I invite researchers to explore DARPA funding opportunities currently on the platform.”
Dr. Bartlett Russell, Program Manager, DARPA