Why Partner with Polyplexus?
Polyplexus is a way to have an online evidence-based conversation. Polyplexus disrupts the research paradigm by rewarding and connecting innovators outside traditional research silos to accelerate cross-sector, multidisciplinary knowledge production.
What can you do with an online evidence-based conversation? Whatever you want.
Government can use it to quickly refine topics. Industry can use it to explore potential research topics or recruiting. Universities can use it to help students explore thesis ideas. Individuals can use it to just exercise their brain.
One of the best ways to use the platform is to think about new ideas.
- Evidence lays the foundation for the online conversation.
- Conjectures get the thought process involved and a creative conversation started.
- Incubator Discussions, asynchronous and live, allow a group of people to explore a topic.
- If you don’t want to converse and you just want to organize your thoughts, with a friend or two. That’s what the Portfolio is for.
Want to include Polyplexus but don’t know how? Contact us and let’s talk about you.
Dr. Michael Fiddy
“It’s great to have this innovative platform that allows me to connect directly with the broader creative, scientific community and accelerate innovation in this area.”
Dr. Bill Carter
“I received ideas from the community I had not considered in my original topic of interest that compelled me to refine my request and the scope of exploration. The abstracts submitted were diverse and thought-provoking and we funded several.”
Dr. Jan Vandenbrande
“It’s a great opportunity – to engage with a network of researchers as they share emerging science, see how the ideas evolve, and take part in the conversation.”
“I’m looking forward to seeing the ideas that Plexors put forth. It will be all the more the interesting if the Evidence and Conjectures come from an array of disciplines.”
Polyplexus Launch Case Study
Polyplexus attracts participants from over 185 academic institutions and 378 companies and non-profits. The platform also attracts women in STEM—41% of the current community are women and they have sustained engagement on the platform. Apart from national participants, Polyplexus includes diverse international participation which extends beyond traditional grant performers. To date more than 1500 papers are referenced from ~1000+ journals, and growing daily.
How do Sponsors benefit from Polyplexus?
- Reduces time from idea to impact
- Fosters and supports interdisciplinary conversation and collaboration
- Extends reach beyond the “usual performers” and perspectives
- Strengthens abstract and proposal quality
- Enhances project execution and transition
“I’m excited by the potential of Polyplexus to bring DARPA a greater diversity of performers, to mature ideas more quickly, and to develop interesting cross-disciplinary connections.
I invite researchers to explore the many DARPA funding opportunities currently on the platform.”
Dr. Bartlett Russell, Program Manager, DARPA