Connecting Innovative Ideas, Researchers, and Sponsors
It is clearer than ever that we need a faster, more efficient, and cross-disciplinary R&D process to address the complex challenges of our collective past, present, and future.
Global knowledge creation and sharing is accelerating and impacting the pace of idea exchange, the nature of competition, and the emergence of critical breakthroughs and opportunities.
Polyplexus is a social productivity platform for scientific and technical creators using evidence-based conversation to connect and create a new marketplace for R&D.
Polyplexus is designed to
- Unbundle the R&D ecosystem
- Revolutionize information and communication
- Build to a responsive R&D and talent marketplace
- Increase researcher efficiency
- Encourage interdisciplinary collaboration
- Strengthen the quality of proposals
- Surface more funding opportunities
Together we accelerate the ideas that shape our future.
A growing body of evidence-based conversations and MicroPublications.
Scientific Collaborative Milestones
A Cross-Disciplinary Community
We imagine and model a new process for cross-disciplinary scientific discovery.
Polyplexus focuses the discussion through the lens of what we already know – in pursuit of what we might discover. New knowledge comes from facilitated discussion and disciplines uniting against hard problems.
Our mission is to connect ideas, researchers and sponsors by
- encouraging and supporting collaboration
- discovering and developing ideas
- engaging and connecting sponsors and researchers
- identifying and advancing worthy ideas
Engage Directly with Sponsors
Evidence-based conversation enables online R&D social-professional Incubators which drive marketplaces. Funding Sponsors engage directly with Plexors in real-time Ask Me Anything discussions. These are designed as public forums where any Plexor can propose Evidence, Conjectures, or questions and receive immediate feedback.
“Running an Incubator is one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done as a scientist.”
Plexors benefit from:
- The ability to pitch ideas to Sponsors and receive timely feedback
- The ability to learn from the discussion and engage with other Plexors to advance ideas
Sponsors benefit from:
- Collaborating in the earliest stages of idea formulation and grant writing to help researchers develop grant proposals that better align with the expectations of the granting institution.
- Receiving new ideas and areas of inquiry from a diverse network of researchers for further exploration.
Are you looking for new ideas?
Find out how Polyplexus can improve your innovation value chain.